
.... Gavin is big enough for the kitchen sink tub!! Gavin is now pretty good at sitting up on his own, so he has advanced to the kitchen sink for bathtime. He was having a blast tonight splashing all over. I could hardly get a decent picture of him, because he was just watching the water go everywhere, and would not look at me!! My baby is just growing up way too fast!!
4 comments:
Too cute!! Today just out of the blue Ellie said, "Gavin is so silly!" I said "Gavin" making sure I understood her correctly and she repeated again, "Gavin is such a silly baby!" She must have been thinking about something he did when we were with you last. Love babies in the sink. It is the perfect size bathtub for them. Can't wait to see you this weekend.
Hey! Its Cascia Jolley. How have you guys been? Congrats on the new home. It is so beautiful! Wen need to get together sometime. Talk to you soon. Cas
they do grow up fast! he is so cute! oh, and how are you enjoying your new house?!
Oh my heck. That is so cute. I can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks! Yay for Thanksgiving weekend! =)
Post a Comment