Friday, August 1, 2008

First Tooth!!

I put down Gavin for his afternoon nap and when I went to get him up he had a surprise for me....a TOOTH!! I could not believe it considering this morning he did not have one! He has been chewing on everything under the sun lately, but has not been unusually fussy, so I was completely surprised!! Enjoy the picture...it's a little blurry, but he is always smiling and sticking out his tongue! It's too cute. I sure love this little guy!

4 comments:

annek said...

Lucky you to make it through his first tooth with little problems!!

kelly said...

He is so cute! I am expecting Miss Peyton to have her 1st tooth any day now, she has been chewing on everything for far too long now.

Kristin said...

I love the baby gums without teeth, but once they start getting teeth, it just looks right and not gummy babies look funny! Way to go Gavin!

Anonymous said...

wowzers! I promise Julia is not far behind! She always has her hands in her mouth and drools like crazy!