We found these videos today while looking through old files, and it was too cute to pass up posting.
I completely forgot what her voice sounded like when she was little! I love it!
Those were so cute! How old was she when that was taped?Love,Kristin
We got such a kick out of this! I love old videos. Kaitlyn looks just like Logan at that age!
Kristin, she was almost 3 years old! It's a classic! -Brianne
umm...i'm SOOO dying over these! how cute is she!
Those videos are so cute! Absolutely priceless.
So, so cute!! I remember those days! :) Love to you ALL!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I completely forgot what her voice sounded like when she was little! I love it!
Those were so cute! How old was she when that was taped?
Love,
Kristin
We got such a kick out of this! I love old videos. Kaitlyn looks just like Logan at that age!
Kristin, she was almost 3 years old! It's a classic! -Brianne
umm...i'm SOOO dying over these! how cute is she!
Those videos are so cute! Absolutely priceless.
So, so cute!! I remember those days! :)
Love to you ALL!
Post a Comment