Thursday, July 10, 2008

Kiss, Kiss!!

When I walked in my room to check on Gavin during his nap, this is what I found......

Look at those lips! So kissable!! If it wasn't for the fact that he is the lightest sleeper in the world, I would have jumped at the chance to give him a big, fat kiss!!

9 comments:

Gage said...

LOVE the lips! What a cutie! We love sleeping babies!

Kristin said...

I'm sorry he's such a light sleeper that you didn't get to kiss those perfect lips! I love baby lips!

Unknown said...

Oh my....that adorable face and perfect lips....SO KISSABLE! Really....he is picture perfect!

annek said...

What a cutie! I'm glad you got that pic, it's unforgettable! I'm going to miss seeing you at the reunion...maybe next year!

Kerrie said...

oooh, he looks squeezable! cute kid!

The Marsden 6 said...

Priceless picture!

GREENLAW said...

very cute pic... he could be on a hallmark card! :) aidan missed logan at church today!

Kris, Andrea, Lacey, Mia, and Kannon said...

oh, I want to eat him! he is too cute!

Anonymous said...

oh so sweet! that picture needs to be framed! i love it!