Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Stay Longer....

On Friday night we had Zoe over for a night of fun with Kaitlin. Instead of a sleep over, we had a stay longer! The girls started out the fun dressing as twins and playing outside.


Then for dinner we made mini pizzas.


Then we made strawberry popcorn balls, changed into jammies and watched High School Musical 3.

We had alot of fun, and it was something different that the girls got to do together.

4 comments:

Amber said...

LOVE this idea!!! I heard about a family who didn't let their kids attend sleepovers, for reasons I completely agreed with, but wondered how I would ever approach it when the time came. Thank goodness it's not here yet, but I will be socking away that little phrase and idea to pull out and put to good use in the future! Thanks!!!!

Tringali Family said...

That is a good idea..stay longer!

Melissa said...

Thanks Brianne! Zoe had a total blast and was giggling so hard when she got home, I wondered how Jared could stand having those girls in the car all the way over here.
What a fun mom you are (and a good friend)!
Thanks again!

Rick said...

I would say you gals had a great time!!! Fun, Fun and more Fun.