We are getting ready for a fun filled night of tricks and lots of yummy treats!
Jayden as Batman, Logan as a Baseball Player, Kaitlin as Nancy Drew and Gavin as a Scarecrow!
9 years ago
We are getting ready for a fun filled night of tricks and lots of yummy treats!
Jayden as Batman, Logan as a Baseball Player, Kaitlin as Nancy Drew and Gavin as a Scarecrow!
7 comments:
Sooooo cute!! All of the costumes look so good and the kids looks so happy wearing them. Can I just say though, the Nancy Drew costume was such a good idea. Kaitlin looks great! Wish we could have all gone trick or treating together - maybe next year :)
I love the costumes! That is always the hardest part of halloween for meand why I don't like to dress up...it's too hard to decide what to be, and it's not any easier since we have Alex.
SOOO adorable! hope you guys had fun!!! :)
everyone looks great! I love that Kaitlin wanted to be Nancy drew!
Yay!!! What a cute group of kiddies! And I totally recognize that scarecrow outfit. Kaitlin wore it when she was little! I have a picture of me holding her with that outfit on =) Love you all!! See you in a few weeks!
Great costumes!!! Jayden makes a great Batman and Logan looks like he's ready to hit a home run. Kaitlin makes a perfect Nancy Drew and could solve the most difficult mystery. We can't forget our little scarecrow Gavin. What a cutie!! I hope everyone got lots of candy and a good time was had by all.
Could you find a picture of a happier kid than the one of Jayden is his Batman costume? Honestly, just looking at it makes me want to be a kid again.
Josh
Post a Comment