Here is my sweet Gavin boy at a month old! I can't believe how fast the time has gone. Being a mother of four kids has been quite an adventure, but very enjoyable. Gavin is such a fun addition to our family, and the kids all love him! Kaitlin is such a good big sister and is always willing to bring Gavin to me or get something that I need for him. Jayden can't pass by him without giving him a kiss, and Logan has been very sweet with him too. He always says, "Hi, Gavin boy!" or "Hi, baby boy!" It's so cute.
Even though some of the days turn into night and then back into day again with little sleep it has been a joy to have another baby in our home. Who couldn't love this sweet face and chubby cheeks?!?
This isn't the best quality picture, but I was quickly able to capture a little smile and had to post it. What an angel!
9 years ago

7 comments:
He is a sweet boy!
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Wireless, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://wireless-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.
So sweet. I love the quilt grandma made for the little man!! He looks too big to be only 1 month old...what a sweetie. You are super mom, can you teach me how to be one too?
Such a cutie! Can't believe you have 4 kids, crazy!
Has it been that long already?! I can't believe it! He is so handsome!! Hey, random question for ya Bri... Where do you get your cute layouts for your blog? I'm clueless on this website.
He looks so cute!! I still think that he looks like Logan. That is awesome that you got a picture of him smiling. Olivia is such a stinker, even at 9 months I still haven't gotten a good picture of her smiling. Whenever she sees the camera she gets ultra serious.
too cute! I think he looks alot like Jayden to me, I could be totally wrong though. keep the pictures coming!
Post a Comment