Sunday, November 4, 2007

Halloween 2007


Halloween this year was so fun! Kaitlin and Jayden are old enough to choose their own costumes(they can no longer be persuaded to be something by there mother), so they had fun deciding what to dress as. Jayden has worn the Buzz costume every day since Halloween! I think he would probably wear it to school if he could. We had a great time at the Trunk or Treat at our ward, then off to Nana and Papa's neighborhood. Just what we need...more sugar. The kids are already deciding what costumes to wear next year!!

4 comments:

annek said...

The kids look great. I love Kaitlyn's Alice costume...and the boys are quite a pair!! Looks like everyone had a great time!

TheTandyFamily said...

These pictures are so cute! When I saw the one of Kaitlin I turned to Josh and said, "well I know what Livie is going to look like when she is five". Classic Buzz and Woody - can you get any cuter! We just love all three of those kids.
Love, Michelle

The Marsden 6 said...

So cute! They all looked adorable!

Kerrie said...

Isn't Halloween just the most fun holiday! I love it. Your kids are getting so big. We'll have to do a Fresno/LA get together one of these days.