Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Mini Mom and Dad!!


Kaitlin and Jayden were playing "house" and wanted to go all out and "dress up" like Mom and Dad! Jared and I had so much fun fixing them all up! Don't they look just like a mini Jared and Bri!!

6 comments:

The Marsden 6 said...

That is too cute!!! What a fun age! I am so excited you are blogging. It will be so much fun to be able to keep in touch. I will be checking often. Happy Blogging!

TheTandyFamily said...

So cute! Now you just need to post some pictures of your sweet old mixing bowls!

Cortney said...

Brianne!!! Super excited that you have a blog! You kids are huge. I can't believe what a year and half away will do. When are you due? My due date is in May. Wouldn't that be great if we had babies at the same time again... holding each other's nursing blankets! AHHH, the good old days. I may be coming your way for Halloween, on account that half of our community has already been evacuated due to the raging fire that is practically in our backyard! I'll call you if I'm there! Hugs and Kisses! Cortney

TheTandyFamily said...

Bri,
You have to ignore Josh's sweet old comment. He thinks he is so funny! I showed Sue your blog and she said how pretty she thought Kaitlin was. Of course she is, she looks just like her mom. Love you!
Michelle

TheTandyFamily said...

Bri,
You have to ignore Josh's sweet old comment. He thinks he is so funny! I showed Sue your blog and she said how pretty she thought Kaitlin was. Of course she is, she looks just like her mom. Love you!
Michelle

Kris, Andrea, Lacey, Mia, and Kannon said...

Hey Guys! This is so fun to check up on how you are doing! I'm so excited that you guys are having another baby! I can't remember if we knew that when we saw you at camp but I was excited to be reminded. Cute Blog!